A client is seeking a Finance Administrator, to provide a range of administrative support services to the office with an emphasis on ensuring that Bookkeeping for Central Service’s is maintained and provide cover for other service provided by the section.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and produce monthly draft accounts for the group.
- Assisting with management of central creditors through the processing and input of invoices and expense claims, liaising with suppliers as appropriate and arranging settlement of accounts in line with terms of reference and procedures
- Bank reconciliations – to assist with the reconciliation of the group
- Payments – to assist with the process of processing payments made on behalf of Central Services.
- Budgets – to compile management information in relation to central budget and capital project expenditure performance
- Income and expenditure – to assist in the production of department and group reports monitoring spending, commitments and expected income
The desirable candidate will be educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent, have a minimum of 3 years relevant administrator experience, have strong communications skills and preferably studying towards a relevant professional qualification.