An independent fund administration specialist is looking to appoint an Events Manager, to be responsible for creating a programme of events and initiatives across their multiple jurisdictions.
From proactively analysing recruitment and retention analytics to developing clear action plans and internal campaigns that increase engagement, this role will play a key part in the ongoing success of the group.
- Develop creative and effective employee engagement initiatives and campaigns which align to the Group’s purpose, vision, mission and values, sustaining employee engagement and retention levels.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of key employee engagement events, including but not summer event, Leadership days, Management days and Christmas parties
- Review and develop the employee journey from awareness, recruitment and on-boarding through to retention and separation, ensuring the quality and consistency of all touch-points are aligned to their overarching employer value proposition
- Proactively analyse recruitment and retention trends to develop clear action plans that increase engagement, using data to measure the success and return on investment of initiatives.
Skills, knowledge, expertise required for this role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of events experience is essential, ideally employee/internal events, supported by a relevant qualification
- Strong, creative, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project planning and event management skills
- Strong financial and commercial knowledge to manage and report on employee engagement
- Strong understanding of product marketing and management
- First-rate budgeting and analytical skills
Frequent travel to other locations will be required