A global trust and corporate service provider is looking to recruit a Director – Client Services, tom help develop the business by providing and promoting a first class personal service to existing and prospective clients, working closely with Co-Directors and wider management team to ensure business growth.
- Budgeting & Target Setting - Play an active role in agreeing Guernsey fee scales, budgets, targets etc.
- Assist Client Services Teams in achieving and exceeding utilisation targets.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance revenue and mitigate losses.
- Managing key client relationships, professional advisors and intermediaries.
- Acting as personal and corporate director, and Authorised A Signatory.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal control standards/procedures within Guernsey Client Services’ teams.
- Banking - Identify efficiencies to be obtained through our core bank relationship and implement control straight through processing model.
- Ensure Group service standards are delivered consistently across all jurisdictions and business lines.
- Act as point of reference on complaints and problem cases.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Will be an approved person as required by regulator.
- Will typically be professionally qualified and a member of STEP or ICSA qualified or equivalent qualification in a relevant field such as accountancy or operational management.
- Will have extensive working knowledge of Trust and Corporate Services and support operations.
- Will have a detailed knowledge of portfolio management, and oversight of external investment portfolios
- Will have good business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate team members.