Do you have an inquisitive approach and ability to produce high quality and accurate work? A local commercial company is seeking a Temporary Data Quality Analyst to work for 18 months, ensuring customer data is synchronised across all platforms.
- Undertaking data cleanse activity that will ensure all data is cleansed and systems synchronised for all premises
- Creating ‘Exception Reports’ which identify data discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Undertaking investigations to identify the root cause of the data discrepancies and inconsistencies and develop a plan of action to resolve
- Developing a good understanding of the underlying data structures and be able to resolve some issues by applying interventions through the underlying workflow systems or databases
- Creating a good working relationship with the client's database team so that any issues identified are resolved in a timely manner
A BTEC or degree in an IT related subject is a requirement for this role, with excellent IT skills and an understanding of database structures and SQL.