A utility provider is seeking a Data Owner to join their growing team to own all key data in the Business ensuring that it's relevant, reliable and compliant to drive business performance. The role involves analysing and making use of the data in helping the company to carry out its business plans and ensure that we fulfil our compliance obligations.
- Owner-manager ensuring the relevance, reliability and compliance of all the company’s data
- Drives data quality providing decision support to maximise business commercial advantage
- Acts as the Data Protection Officer
- To ensure the quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Responsible for all methodological, process, policies and procedures around data collection, processing and exploitation
- Defines and implements Data Strategy including data warehouse options
The successful candidate will ideally hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, together with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in database management, including expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.