A financial services group is looking to recruit a Data Control Administrator to join their team for a 6 month period, to undertake the following duties:
- Ownership of due diligence in regards all CRS / FATCA client data reporting requirements ensuring completeness and quality of data on a frequent basis
- Perform review of data for annual CRS/FATCA reporting ensuring no gaps
- Document, own and improve Tax Reporting process documents, including procedures and process maps ensuring they are incorporated into the transactional process where relevant and that they are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Provide CRS/FATCA Reporting and Operational training for colleagues specific to any CRS/FATCA changes or data quality / completeness issues
- Support day to day queries from Operational teams on all CRS/FATCA Reporting requirements
- Data collation and entry of specific client static and tax information onto customer relationship management tool as part of trigger event process or client information provided
- Manage and process change of name requests, change of address and additional details, ensuring static data elements are accurate and in the correct format, plan events are being produced to plan holder.
- Beneficiary input to core systems ensuring static data elements are accurate and CRA’s / Worldchecks undertaken where necessary
- Investigation and conclusion in regards priority email bounce back cases, particularly in relation to plan event communications, ensuring client is kept informed
The desirable candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a Compliance or customer focused servicing environment within the financial services sector – life assurance products / fund investment experience will be an advantage. They will also have AML, CDD, Risk assessment expertise, including local regulatory requirements, have CRS awareness in relation to trigger events or on-boarding business and good IT skills, Excel, Outlook, Word, CRM.