A well-know international banking group is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team on a 12 month contract. The role will be focused on Financial Crime.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Compliance Monitoring, file reviews, AML/CTF, KYC/Client ID or related knowledge and experience.
- A detailed knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services Commission Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, diligent, focused and organised, striving for high quality and complete documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and research skills, ability to use good judgement