An international bank is seeking a Company Secretary Officer to join their team.
- Undertaking client company Guernsey Registry submissions and filings
- Maintaining registered office board
- Updating internal data as required
- Assisting Relationship Managers with queries
- Ensuring timely completion of economic substance reporting
- Updating internal policies and procedures ensuring they are updated with regard to Corporate secretarial matters requirements
- Ensuring Relationship Managers and management are kept updated with Company Law and regulatory changes
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a company secretarial position or similar along with a relevant qualification. In addition, you also need to have the ability to maintain accuracy whilst working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise and focus on urgent tasks. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register today!