A well-established, local insurance company is looking to recruit an Commercial Insurance Manager, to act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters.
- Manage the book of Commercial customers and manage the day to day activities of the Commercial Insurance department.
- Assist staff in queries and assess knowledge gaps, whilst implementing training to fill such gaps.
- Promotes the business and plays an active part in trying to bring on new business, shares new ideas and does work to back up the idea.
- Regularly updates and checks the teams CPD records, this includes recording that all communication about any aspect of the broker’s job is distributed and an audited record kept.
- Monitors attendance and punctuality and keeps suitable records including return to works for sickness.
- Reports on all performance of the department as required by the board.
- Have regular client meetings to review and identify future needs and any change in risk.
The desirable candidate will hold a relevant Insurance qualification or a practicing General Insurance Advisor willing to undertake the relevant examinations and have previous experience in a managerial role or a willingness to undertake additional training.