A captive insurance business arm of a financial services group is seeking a Client Insurance Executive, to join their Client Insurance department.
- Responsible for all client insurance and reinsurance administration issues including liaison with the wider insurance team.
- Contributes to preparation and review of board packs, attends board meetings, and presents the insurance section to the Board.
- Review minutes and matters arising following board meetings.
- Establish underwriting and reinsurance programs.
- Reviews and settles all claims.
- Ensure all new policies, renewals and cancellations are completed.
- Mentorship of junior members of the team.
- Prepare insurance monthly & quarterly accounts.
The desirable candidate will have several years previous experience in a client-focused environment, be CII qualified (or equivalent - or be willing to gain such a qualification) In addition, you need excellent time management skills and to be a team player. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register!