An international financial services company is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to join their Corporate and Fund Services team.
- Providing a high level of professional service to a varied portfolio of client relationships and attending generally to fund and corporate structures
- Attend board meetings
- Draft board meeting agenda, minutes and written resolutions
- Assisting the company boards in ensuring good governance
- Dealing with Capital Calls and Distributions
- Processing of documentation relating to investment transaction
The successful role holder will have excellent client service and administration skills, have a minimum of 2-4 years’ Trust experience and be ICSA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified.