Our client is seeking a Client Accountant, to provide support to the Manager / Director on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with the review of the booking of time for the section on at least a weekly basis.
- Oversee and control all outgoing communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of a high standard at all times.
- Monitor the training requirements of team members and put forward training recommendations initially to the Managers and then once agreed to Human Resources to arrange suitable training courses.
- Assist with the monitoring and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Client financial and ad hoc reporting.
- Preparation of distribution analysis for investors.
- Preparation of client financial analysis, carried interest calculations etc.
- Preparation of asset reconciliations.
- Recording purchase / sale of investments.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Sound technical financial services knowledge.
- Education and qualifications’ to at least ‘A’ level standard.
- Previous financial statement preparation experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area.
- A professional qualification – ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualification, or part-qualified status.