A legal firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team for a 6 month contract.
The role holder will assist Relationship Managers with the coordination, rollout and delivery of business development plans, campaigns and projects on a group-wide, jurisdictional, practice area and individual basis.
They will also provide appropriate support to fee earners, support staff and members of the Marketing team as required.
- Co-ordination and implement planned and ad-hoc business development activity across the group;
- Provide research and insights on clients and markets as required;
- Support fee earners and their secretaries with day-to-day business development requirements including production of material, updating of profiles, co-ordination of events/activities and client communications/interactions;
- Assist with the drafting of pitch documents and brochures;
- Assist with directory and award submissions;
- Attend team meetings to represent the BD and Marketing Teams;
- Assist with creating performance reports;
- Act as champion for InterAction CRM assisting fee earners with queries and providing user assistance including maintaining the data and producing targeted marketing lists for campaigns and event;
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Educated to degree level
- Experience gained in a business development and or marketing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Highly organised, methodical approach and excellent attention to detail with strong organisational
- Highly numerate with basic analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a considerable number of on-going activities
- IT skills including MS Office Suite, database applications and desk top publishing
- Previous PR experience is desirable