A commercial business is seeking a Brand Manager to join their team for 1 year to cover a maternity leave. The post holder will be working alongside the Purchasing Director to onboard new brands and manage existing brands marketing activity.
- Work collaboratively with the Purchasing Director to plan, implement, and continually evaluate and improve the promotional brand strategy in line with the ROI targets of the business.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are updated and informed of all marketing campaigns, including marketing teams, purchasing, stock management and customer services.
- Responsible for the weekly sell-out reports deliverability and communication.
- Analyse performance of brand activations, tracking the “customer journey” across channels to establish actionable insights into emerging customer behaviours and trends.
- Negotiate promotional marketing retros and rate card investment, logging and raising invoices in a timely manner.
- Develop effective marketing relationships with partners where they have authorised distribution.
- Manage free gift and sample stockholding and activation to ensure all stocks are kept up to date and used within six months.
Applicants must have proven ability to take ownership of plans or projects as directed and follow them through from conception to conclusion, have exceptional communication skills, and proven experience of working with Excel at an intermediate/advanced level is essential.
They must also have exceptional attention to detail with the proven ability to manipulate and interpret data with accuracy and focus. Prior experience of Google Analytics is desirable but not essential for this role.
Occasional travel to the UK should be expected in this role