A fund administration and fiduciary services company is seeking an Administrator to take responsibility for a portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Corporate, Funds and Listing Services Division and the wider group as required.
- Maintain secretarial and governance oversight and control of a cross section of client entities
- Assist in onboarding new investors and client entities including collection of correct due diligence
- Completion of bank account opening forms
- Prepare and disseminate investor call and distribution notices
- Process investor transfers to include collection of due diligence and FATCA/CRS documentation
- Preparation and distribution of board packs for client entity board meetings where required
- Attendance at client entity board meetings and drafting accurate minutes
- Ensure client requests and ad hoc queries are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
- Maintenance of statutory and systems records
- Assist managers and directors with IPOs, listings and the ongoing obligations of listed entities
The desirable candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Fund Administrator
- Basic knowledge of the Guernsey legal and regulatory environment and in particular the Codes of Practice and AML/CFT Handbooks and basic familiarity of FATCA and CRS as they relate to client entities and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management within the group as well as clients and third-party service providers
- Familiarity with Outlook, Word and Excel Microsoft office