This expanding Guernsey funds business is seeking a Senior Officer to play a key role in their global business, working in a team of 3 staff. You'll be responsible for supporting their transaction and investment teams by completing, executing, organising and tracking investment documents to tight deadlines.
· Completion, execution and filing of high volume investment subscription and corporate action documentation
· Handling counterparty AML/CDD requests enabling entities to be on-boarded with transaction counterparties
· Handling certain investment related processes, e.g. investor subscriptions to internal SPVs
· Acting as an A-signatory for investment related documentation
· Leading/taking part in projects to improve/increase the efficiency of existing processes
· Management responsibilities within the team depending on experience/seniority
· Minimum 5 years’ experience from an investment firm, the asset management or financial services industries
· Subject matter knowledge in (i) investment subscription documentation, management and/or (ii) KYC/AML
· Self-motivated and detail focussed, able to complete tasks at high quality within tight deadlines. Sets a very high standard of work.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to be hands-on with team tasks
· Entrepreneurial mind-set and proactive, solution-oriented mentality
· Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry
· Leadership experience for candidates considered for management responsibilities
This is a mid to managerial level, autonomous role requiring a self-starter.
Full time working hours are required.