Our client is seeking a Temporary Senior Fund Administrator / Fund Officer to work as a senior member of the team, responsible for the day to day administration and supervision of a defined portfolio of clients in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- To review all work (including valuations, investor dealing and system input) before handover to colleague for review.
- To keep the manager/assistant manager up to date with progress on work and ensure colleagues are aware of pending items prior to annual leave.
- Be responsible for the day to day organisation and administration of a defined portfolio of clients, delegating tasks where appropriate and necessary to junior staff to help ensure that the team remains well motivated and that work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that all necessary statutory records are set up and maintained for a defined portfolio of clients, utilising the assistance of junior staff as appropriate and provide instruction and guidance when required.
- Ensure that day to day bookkeeping is accurate and up to date and assist in the production of accounts for a defined portfolio of Funds.
The desirable candidate for this temporary role will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Fund Administration role.
- Relevant Fund Administration Qualification or relevant years’ experience in a Fund Officer role.
- Good communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in all relevant IT programmes.