A Trust Company is in search of a new Relationship Manager who will be responsible for the day to day administration of a portfolio of Trusts and Companies under the administration of the Company's high standards and agreed service levels.
Key Tasks include:
- Preparation of minutes
- Preparation of required payment instructions
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Maintaining statutory records
- Ensuring that 5Series database is completed and up to date
- Ensure chargeable time is recorded effectively
- Debtor Collection
- Ensuring high levels of service are maintained and improve overall knowledge of clients by highlighting those requiring visits or telephone discussions (relationship management)
- Ensure that bookkeeping is completed in a timely manner , providing instruction to bookkeeper as necessary and ensure that the general ledgers on 5Series are up to date for each Trust and Company administered.
- Preparation of accurate quarterly or ad-hoc investment reviews for the Investment Review Committee (IRC)
- Be aware of and abide by Client Money regulatory codes and applicable laws, as well as Anti-Money Laundering guidelines.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Company and Trust administration. Be working towards or hold an appropriate professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP Diploma or be willing to do so. A working knowledge of 5Series and Microsoft Office Suite. Accuracy, excellent time management and work prioritisation skills are key to this role, as well as a good understanding of financial institutions and markets.