A financial services business is seeking a Trust Officer, to act as the day-to-day client contact for their family members, family offices and their nominated representatives. They manage all the fiduciary aspects of the relationship, also acting as a central point of contact internally and working closely with the Relationship Manager to provide the level of service clients expect from the business.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a book of relationships.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners and external advisors in identifying client needs and solutions.
- Hosting, co-ordinating and minuting
- Work alongside the Relationship Manager in preparing and attending client meetings and work with internal partners or third parties on any action items which arise.
- To act as an authorised signatory for the corporate entities of the company in respect to the management of the trust structures
- Maintain all documentation/files as appropriate to each client relationship.
- Coordinate all requests from clients about account opening/closing, global markets, and authorised signatories
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- STEP or ICSA Qualification
- Experience of co-ordinating, attending, and minuting board meetings and decisions
- Knowledge of fiduciary standards and financial products and services
- Tax and applicable laws and regulations usually acquired through training, seminars, law school or related experience
- Direct experience in interacting with demanding clients or prospects and meeting their needs
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort in prioritizing competing demands