Our client is looking for a Trust Trainee to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting Trust Relationship Managers to carry out day-to-day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets, including new and closing business.
The successful candidate will support the risk management and control in the Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Average of B grades or above at A level, GCSE or BTEC, ideally including Maths and English.
- Interest in fiduciary sector, knowledge of the financial products and services is an asset.
- The ability to apply a problem-solving approach with good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines, taking full ownership of your tasks.
- The ability to work accurately, reliably and with attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and passion that will enable you to connect with clients and colleagues to support a high service quality level.