A private bank is seeking a Trust Administrator, to provide administrative support to the Trust Officer and other members of the team to facilitate the smooth running of the team and professional service delivered by the team, by completing all assigned tasks and processes, operating within controls and procedures.
- Preparing payments, foreign exchanges, intercompany / trust transfers.
- Responding to client queries / correspondence.
- Ensuring the filing and profiling of documents is completed in a timely manner.
- Accurately construct written communications and preparation of statutory documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated commitment to a career in trust and company administration.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A commitment to providing quality client service.
- Good team skills and be flexible to change and the needs of the business.
- Be detail oriented and analytical.
Register online to find out more about this role!