A private bank is seeking a Trust Administrator, to provide administrative support to the Trust Officer and other members of the team to facilitate the smooth running of the team and professional service delivered by the team, by completing all assigned tasks and processes, operating within controls and procedures.
- Preparation of payments, foreign exchanges, intercompany / trust transfers. Result: to enable effective cash management with no unauthorised overdrafts, regardless of the size and to ensure that deadlines for all types of cash management are adhered to.
- Respond to client queries / correspondence to in coordination with the line Manager
- Ensure the filing and profiling of documents is completed in a timely manner.
- Accurately construct written communications and preparation of statutory documentation as applicable to the administration of Trusts and Companies.
The incumbent will ideally have the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to a career in trust and company administration;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A commitment to providing quality client service.
- Good team skills and be flexible to change and the needs of the business;
- Be detail oriented and analytical;
- A proven academic track record.
- 1-3 years relevant experience