A global wealth management business is seeking a Temporary Transaction Control & Monitoring Associate for a 6-month period to start ASAP.
- Authorisation of payments within the policy administration system ensuring accuracy
- Completion of transactional logs, to monitor transaction stage / status
- Resolution of Payment queries
- Review of transactional logs to mitigate potential issues / events
- Payment monitoring and investigation, ensuring returned payments are dealt with promptly
- Transaction and payment investigation and resolution / communication
- Support the investigation and clearance of reconciliations items
- Approval of surrender/switch transactions
The desirable candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in banking and international payments, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy and have experience in transactional / reconciliations, investigation and clearance.