A leading financial company is looking to recruit a Trainee Employee Benefits Administrator to join their Pensions team. The ideal candidate will be able to meet deadlines and organise and prioritise their workload.
The duties of this role relate to the administration of local and international pension schemes and will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintenance of membership records
• Payment of pensions and other benefits/expenses
• Investment of pension scheme contributions
• Calculation of member’s benefits
• Bank account and unit reconciliations
• Acquisition and liquidation of assets
• Liaison with clients, banks and investment managers
• Liaison with pension scheme members
The desirable candidate will have English and Maths at Grade C minimum and will demonstrate accurate numeracy skills and attention to detail. They will also have a good working knowledge of Excel and Word. Once on board, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to study for a professional qualification if desired.