Our client is seeking a Systems Analyst / Programmer to join their Operations team, to report directly to the Head of Support Services.
- Working with End Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide task estimates and discuss technical options.
- Ensuring a high quality standard is maintained in the solutions developed by following coding and testing practices.
- Evaluating third party tools and providing recommendations.
- Setup, configure and maintain in-house systems.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of the SharePoint and CRM service packs, cumulative updates and version upgrade.
- Troubleshooting of online services environment problems as needed.
- Developing appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, and deployments of online services and related systems.
The desirable candidate will have the following technical skills
- Experience with UML / Archimate, desirable.
- Experience with general development protocols and tools, desirable.
- Experience with Selenium, desirable.
- Experience of either Dynamic 365 CRM or SharePoint development/administration, advantageous.
- Experience using ASP.Net MVC with Angular, advantageous.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, advantageous.
- Experience with Azure Services, advantageous.