An accounting firm are looking a Senior Consultant / Consultant to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting the Consultancy & Training Director in managing various administration tasks for the business as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will carry out a wide range of projects for the company's clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Accountant qualification or financial services professional with at least 10 years (Consultant) or 15 years’ (Senior Consultant) relevant experience
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Confidence to interact with senior members of client’s businesses and present to them in meetings
- Willingness to meet tight deadlines as required by our clients
- The ability to multi- task and prioritise own workload