A private bank is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator, to be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of Group Technology technical infrastructure to the group offices.
- The delivery of the capability, functionality and sustainability of infrastructure components (including hardware, software and network) to meet current and forecast needs.
- Ensure that technology processes and procedures are documented, delivered and operated according to the principles of professional practices and standards.
- Processing and coordination of appropriate/timely responses to Service Management incidents and requests. Ensuring the resolution of problem is fully documented to prevent future incidents and re-occurrence.
- Analysis, measurement, reporting and improvement of technology services.
- Delivery of assigned technology related projects.
The desirable candidate will have five years’ experience in a similar detailed technical infrastructure role, hold appropriate technical product specific and/or industry qualifications and have excellent knowledge of the following systems:
- Active Directory / Windows Server (MS Server 2012 or above)
- Server and Desktop Virtualisation (primarily VMWare)
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and support (SQL 2016 preferred)
- Microsoft IIS administration