An insurance business is seeking a Senior Operations Administrator, to undertake the following duties:
- Process Life & Disability renewals and servicing
- Review and approve renewal calculations
- Issue client invoices including deposit and regular invoices
- Reconcile client renewal accounts in order to issue final invoices including adjustments whether simplified or full admin basis.
- Respond to client/broker queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor debtors and co-ordinate debtor chasing and referral as appropriate
- Assist in calculation of claim adjustments or escalations as required
- Calculate manual adjustments where necessary and prepare journals
- Prepare contribution invoices for retirement & savings clients as applicable
- Process retirement & savings payment requests
The desirable candidate will have excellent attention to detail and proven accuracy, have financial services operational experience or technical qualification, have good communication and problem-solving skills.