A private equity company is seeking a Senior Manager to provide support to the Directors on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations, policies and procedures are always adhered to .
- Regularly review procedures and if appropriate, recommend changes to the procedures in place to reflect any regulatory changes.
- Take responsibility and provide leadership for a team of people and supervise, monitor and provide ongoing feedback to individual staff within the team.
- Monitor the training and development requirements of team members and put forward training recommendations initially to the Directors and then once agreed to Human Resources to arrange suitable training courses.
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits.
- Maintain fluent revenue/time recording, invoicing and collection processes.
- Meet the billing process targets that are set and monitor work in progress figures to ensure maximum recovery.
- Monitor debtors and take the necessary action to resolve any outstanding unpaid invoices.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department, have highly developed organisational skills, have a hands-on approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and hold a qualification relevant to the administration of Private Equity Funds as well as Trust and Company administration.