Our client is looking for a Senior Compliance Administrator. The successful candidate will support the Compliance Manager in all aspects of the operations of the department and working as a member of a team to carry out general Compliance and AML duties in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. They will also carry out a programme of compliance testing against office policies and procedures in an efficient, accurate and timely manner as scheduled within the automated Statutory Review System.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs, including Mathematics and English at C grade or above.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Company's philosophy and culture and awareness of business objectives and strategies.
- Have gained 2.5 years of general compliance experience and successfully completed the ICA Certificate in Compliance at Introductory level, achieving a distinction.
- Good communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in all relevant IT programmes.