Our client is looking for a Senior Client Take-on Administrator to join their team. The chosen candidate will be working as part of a dedicated, cross-jurisdictional team who deal with all aspects of client on-boarding and client due diligence.
The candidate will undertake CDD collation and communicate with clients (both individual and representatives of corporate clients) on requirements as part of the take-on and periodic CDD update process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years' experience working in a CDD/client take-on role within a financial services business or law firm.
- Strong knowledge of AML regulations for regulated businesses in Jersey and/or Guernsey (essential).
- Knowledge of Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong and UK CDD requirements (beneficial).
- Good organisational, analytical and time prioritisation skills; exceptional multi-tasker.
- Ability to work well with a high volume of information requiring a time sensitive response.
- Team player attitude with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.