A fund administration business is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Transfer Agency team.
- Assist and supervise the collection of Customer Due Diligence
- Keep full records of all shareholders
- Maintain contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with clients and intermediaries, keeping records of all communications
- Provision of all day-to-day administration and management of clients
- Assisting with the preparation and review of cash management and underlying fund investments where required for funding investor redemption payments.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of client bank and broker accounts
- Assisting with the training and development of junior members of staff
- Carrying out annual appraisals and monthly objective meetings with junior members of staff
- Manage, efficiently resolve and if necessary escalate issues and complaints in a timely manner in accordance with agreed procedures.
The desirable candidate for this role will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager and willingness to study for the International Diploma in Financial Administration (IDFA) or equivalent