A large commercial business is seeking a Procurement Coordinator to join their team, to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure our requirements are met.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
- Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on all open orders and changes in priorities, dealing with problems and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
- Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
- Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
- Working with the in-house ERP system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
The role will require use of Microsoft office, primarily outlook and excel, as well as Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
This role would suit a technically minded, proactive and communicative team player keen to learn and develop.