A legal firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Assistant, to support the Marketing and Business Development Senior Manager to ensure the teams achieve their marketing and business development plans and initiatives.
The role holder will undertake the following duties:
- Contribute to the annual practice area M&BD budgeting process by researching costs and details for specific practice area events
- Support on the planning and organisation of practice area events
- Draft invitations, reminder campaigns and follow up emails and manage RSVPs
- Liaise with venues and third-party suppliers as required, and attend / provide front of house support at company events as required (event registration and hosting)
- Create webinars
- Book delegate places for conference and seminars
- Create client briefings, profiles and other branded items using InDesign
- Keep CRM contact details and activities up to date on the system
The ideal candidate must have experience in a financial or professional services marketing team with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will also be a great team player. Previous experience of CRM systems would also be beneficial.
Alternatively, an exceptional A-level or College leaver would be considered for this role.