Do you have proven relevant experience in accounting which is supported by an applicable qualification such as ACCA or ACA or do you wish to develop your skills further by studying? If so, a highly successful, fund administration specialist is seeking a highly motivated Financial Reporting Manager in their Private Equity Department.
This varied and exciting role includes the following duties:
- You will act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and act as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
Should your skills comprise the above and you wish to lead your Team to achieve their Learning and Development please see below and register with our Team today!