A financial and fiduciary services business is seeking a File reviewer to undertake the periodic review process of the trust department.
- Reviewing all client files and management information system to ensure they are being maintained in accordance with agreed the company’s standards
- Risk rating clients and ensuring appropriate levels of screening are carried out to ensure adherence to the legislation requirements and to identify risk factors
- Monitoring client business, codes of practice and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, Guernsey laws and regulations, and where required international regulations
- Reviewing customers CDD to ensure it is complete, up to date and complies with local regulatory requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- Ensuring any potential risks or breaches are identified and managed appropriately
The successful candidate will have 5 years minimum experience with good knowledge of trust and company law, fiduciary principles, and regulatory requirements in appropriate jurisdictions. Ideally possess a relevant trust qualification or studying towards one and have excellent organisational and administrative skills.