A local trust company has a vacancy for an Executive Assistant/PA, to provide high level secretarial and general support to assist Shareholders and Directors.
- Providing secretarial support to busy directors, to include diary management, booking/setting up meeting rooms; booking taxis, restaurants, etc
- Building on PowerPoint and subsequent binding of pitch documents and any other marketing material as required
- Arranging business travel for directors, booking hotels and train tickets, checking in travellers and producing a set of all relevant documents in advance of departure
- Collating all business expenses, including travel booked and cash receipts and processing reimbursement claim forms as required
- Answering external and internal telephones
- Drafting of Agendas, circulation of management meeting action points in advance of meetings and updating as required
- Photocopying and scanning for directors and administrators
- Setting up conference calls and diarising accordingly
- Ordering in-house lunches for training/seminars
Applicants must have first class secretarial and drafting skills with proficiencies in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, have good attention to detail and accuracy and have previous experience of Viewpoint would be an advantage but is not essential.