A financial services business is seeking a Depositary Services Manager to be responsible for the management and leadership of their Guernsey Trustee/Custodian Team which includes the provision of Depositary services, making a positive contribution to the management and growth of these services.
This is a varied and challenging position requiring proven management skills and a comprehensive knowledge of fund structures and local regulations.
Skills/ qualifications required for this role:
- Proven track record of managing people effectively.
- Industry experience providing designated trustee/custodian services.
- Experience of traditional and alternative investments (i.e. Private Equity, Hedge, Property and Debt), outsource arrangements and conducting due diligence visits (Manager, Administrator, Custodian, Outsource Provider) desirable.
- Enquiring and forensic mind-set with an analytical approach to investigations and the confidence to challenge individuals and processes as appropriate.
- Broader knowledge and experience within the financial services industry of custody, administration, trustee or investment management.
- Holding or working towards a relevant financial services qualification i.e. ACCA, ICSA, STEP.