Our client is seeking a Panel Department Manager to join their assembly team, to be responsible for the assembly, testing and finishing of the full range of products.
Other responsibilities include component stock control, organising the workshop, light engineering work, meeting build deadlines, promoting a safe work environment and working with a high standard of quality and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of electronics and electrical circuitry.
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings, wiring layouts and specifications.
- Machine shop practice.
- Use of test equipment and understanding test procedures.
- Preparation and assembly of Control Panels – that requires the understanding of instructions and specifications whilst maintaining high levels of care and cleanliness throughout.
- Ability to main required levels of output.
- Adherence to good workshop practice and ability to work in a tidy orderly manner.
- Experience in the safe use of portable and fixed power tools.