Our client is seeking a Database & Banking Administrator to join the Database Management Department comprising of approximately 4 staff, to report directly to the Database Supervisor.
- Responsibility for managing the banking and investment systems.
- Setting up new users on banking / investment systems
- Removing users on banking / investment systems
- Filling out and submitting bank / investment forms
- Resolving users banking and investment system issues
- Liaising with banks / investment houses regarding updates and system changes
- Assisting with Database Management Projects
- Assisting the Database Supervisor with any ad-hoc tasks
- Good self-organisation
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Conscientious positive outlook and motivational attitude towards other staff
- Keyboard skills – Word/Excel/Outlook