Are you an excellent all-rounder with excellent organisational skills?
Our client, a leading provider of administrative services is seeking a Contract Corporate Governance Officer to carry out client duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Formulating Board / Committee meeting agendas
- Preparation of Board Pack using Board Intelligence
- Board / Committee meeting attendance / Board communication
- Ad hoc Board / Committee meetings - Minute taking / drafting / circulation / approval / filing
- Drafting of Board / Committee minutes and written resolutions
- Statutory register validation / sign off
- In-house Annual Confirmation validations
- Stock transfer form validation
Previous experience of administration and Corporate Governance duties in a Funds and Company environment is essential.