A company offering financial services to the marine industry is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Support, to assist with ensuring all Client companies records meet regulatory requirements and are reviewed and maintained in accordance with all legislation and Client requirements.
- Assist with the new client take-on process and records in order to meet with the businesses and GFSC requirements.
- Assist with the continual review of all Client records, such as Agreements and Client due diligence, held by the business to ensure all are maintained and meet all requirements.
- Assist in the collation and preparation of Client board meeting reports.
- Assist in all Compliance Officer queries.
- Monitor and record as appropriate the return of signed documents.
- Assist with Accounts processes when required.
- Administrative duties including keeping all filing and scanning up to date for complete records.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to deal with enquiries
- Good telephone manner
- Methodical approach of work
- Organisation and time management skills e.g. prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills