A Financial Services Company is looking for a key member for their Trustee team, to oversee the daily, weekly and monthly checks for trustee functions.
This is a varied role involving technical, monitoring and oversight for a variety of fund structures including alternative investment vehicles.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of enquiries from - Client, Board, Custodian, Fund Accountant.
- To monitor and report on the effectiveness of operational output from outsourced locations.
- Co-ordinate, undertake and report upon onsite due diligence and client visits – overnight travel may be required from time to time.
- To ensure that all SLD requirements are monitored and met.
- Take responsibility for and lead new business on-boarding / change management projects within the team.
- Support and provide MI reporting to the relevant internal governance forums.
Skills/ Qualifications needed:
- Analytical approach and the ability to produce clear and concise reports.
- Experience within the financial services industry – custody, administration, trustee or investment management desirable.
- Holding or working towards financial services qualification – ACCA, ICSA, STEP or other finance related desirable
- Experience in alternative investments (PE, Property etc), oversight of outsourced functions, 3rd party due diligence visits (Manager, Administrator, Custodian) desirable.