Our client is seeking an Office Administration and Company Secretarial Support, to provide professional administrative support to the Directors and staff and to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
- Maintaining the Company’s statutory books and registry filings, ensuring that the registers; minutes and filings are compliant and secure
- Arranging Board Meetings, to include preparation of board packs and some Minute taking.
- Reviewing and keeping up to date with governance documentation and procedures.
- Providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to clients in all aspects of switchboard and reception
- Opening, scanning and distributing incoming mail in a timely manner and assisting with DHL deliveries and registered post
- Assisting with daily scanning, filing, and general support services as and when required
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a Company Secretarial role, excellent communication skills and experience of writing concise and accurate Minutes.
A working knowledge and experience of viewpoint would be desirable.