A growing organisation in the finance sector is looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Administrator, to provide administrative support to the Company Secretaries and assist with all company secretarial matters relating to the clients of the business including:
- Assisting in the submission of statutory filings, such as, Annual Validations
- Assisting in the compliance with TISE listing sponsor obligations
- Maintaining records on database
- Preparation of meeting agendas and board packs
- Maintaining the board meeting calendar, plus minute and action point schedules and generating regular, accurate reports to management
- Responsibility for ensuring meeting arrangements are booked, including travel, room bookings and meal arrangements
- Preparation and submission of general Guernsey Registry filings in a timely manner
- Assist with the preparation of minutes and resolutions, to include attending board meetings and taking notes where required
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent writing skills and written English.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Good practical working knowledge Word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft programmes in general.
- Willingness to learn different software package for building board packs inc Board Intelligence, Virtual Boardroom.
- Motivated, efficient and well organised.
- Analytical, research and investigative skills.
- A strong work ethic, flexibility and a dedicated team player.