A large commercial company is seeking a Communications Specialist, to report to the PR and Comms Lead. The role holder will play a key role developing and delivering internal and external communications content to support projects and initiatives across the business.
- Planning, developing and implementation of the communications and PR strategy.
- Lead delivery and design of monthly and quarterly business briefings.
- Writing and editing in-house newsletters, case studies, presentations, articles and annual reports
- Provide support for media & stakeholder queries
- Enhance and advise on the improvement of internal communications within the organisation, embracing new channels of communication and ensuring that the internal and external messages are aligned.
- Lead on delivering engaging social media and digital channels.
- Preparing and supervising the production of brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
The desirable candidate will have 2-5 years post degree experience in social media, communications/PR, marketing or a journalist role.