Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager who will review all aspects of day-to-day administration matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, monthly and quarterly investor reporting. They will also supervise and assist in the mentoring, training and development of staff and build strong relationships with key client contacts and other key stakeholders.
The desired candidate will have:
- Post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as they are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- People management experience
- Prior experience of running large client relationships