Our client is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to ensure the smooth running of the operations of their company on a day to day basis. The successful candidate will ensure regular liaison with the CEO to discuss and implement the current and short-term plans for the business and will act as Alternate Director for the CEO for the company and its associated entities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a minimum of A Level qualification
- Hold a professional industry qualification related to the role, preferably in accounting or fund administration
- Have at least 15 years’ experience within the fund industry and a proven track record of managing people and projects
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to a new environment and be able to facilitate a successful handover and hand back of the role and its associated duties from the current COO
- Be personable and able to fit into a small knowledgeable team of individuals