Are you a highly motivated and well organised professional person, who is able to use your initiative to problem solve? A large local company is seeking a Bandwidth Services Engineer until December 2025.
The successful applicant will be responsible for installation and fault resolution of leased broadband services over copper and fibre, and the delivery of bandwidth services to their customers making sure this is carried out in a timely, professional manner.
Essential Key criteria:
- Candidates must have prior telecoms engineering experience in the provision and maintenance of corporate-level products and services.
- The ability and desire to learn new technologies and processes through both formal and self-learning in a constantly evolving technical environment.
- This role will involve communicating with both internal and external customers, therefore strong communication skills and a calm under pressure attitude are important.
Desirable Key criteria:
- Qualification in computer science or related field.
- Qualification or experience in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Experience in customer service or an operational environment.
Register online to find out more!