Our client has a senior role within their Guernsey office for an Associate Director, to manage the provision of administration to a variety of structures including SPVs, unit trusts and limited partnerships as well as Listed and Regulated funds.
The Guernsey office provides a supportive, team-based, customer-focussed environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services.
- Responsible for a team and working closely with the Directors as part of the management team
- Ensuring that all day to day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks and delegating these across the team, reviewing the output and ensuring quality control
- Maintenance and development of client relationships to which you are the lead person and engagement with client advisors and intermediaries
- Development and maintenance of jurisdictional policies and procedures and implementation of customer specific procedures where required
- Act as a director on client boards and acting as alternate director, where required
- Act as a B signatory in respect of transactions and payments
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Managing cash collections and the quarterly billing cycle
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent, have a minimum 5 years post qualification experience in the finance industry and have management experience and team spirit